Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cavemen








TJ says...

This show is VERY underrated. Every time I watched it, I wanted to find a reason to not watch the next episode, and I couldn't. I laughed multiple times at each show. I love the Piousness of Nick, the naivety of Andy and the glue that Joel is. The apartment manager lady is just icing on the cake. What is NOT to like about this show? I dare you to find a reason.

This gets a TJ rating of "Make time and watch this show with an OPEN comedic mind (Chad)"

Chad's disgusted reply...

First of all, up yours TJ for liking this show. I hate this show so much that I could actually feel my blood pressure rising as I watched it. The commercials by Geico are what spawned this show and the poor guy that wrote that first commercial probably committed suicide just so he could roll over in his grave. Those are at least smart and funny.

I only watched the first episode of this show. It was like they were trying to steal characters from Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. And then they made every racial joke they could think of but instead of it being a minority it was as caveman so it was a-okay.

The only thing I remember about the show was at the end of it when one of the cavemen somehow ended up in a firepit holding a log and had ripped his shirt so he looked like an actual caveman. Funny? No.

Chad's rating? "This show is so effing stupid and I hate TJ for disgracing this page with it's review. F U Caveman."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I screened two episodes of Cavemen for a focus group. It blew the biggest goat that I have ever seen.