Thursday, September 11, 2008

Do Not Disturb

Chad Says...Sorry, I only made it 7 minutes and 44 seconds into this show before I turned it off. I couldn't take it anymore. It felt so fake and worked harder at trying to be cool looking than trying to be a TV show. I like Jerry O'Connell so it was a shame when I saw him. More people should have given the show Carpoolers a shot last season. One of the funnier comedies from last year but it didn't get picked back up.

Chad's review...i hated it. Didn't even make it to the second commercial break.


Chad's prediction...no more than 6 episodes. I hadn't seen any ads for this show. I doubt it's on anyone's radar.

TJ Says...
This is a new Fox comedy featuring Jerry O'Connell. When did this guy become a comedian? He was the worst part of "Carpoolers" and yet, now he has another show? Come on people. What has this guy ever done? Besides John Stamos' highly sloppy seconds?

It's set in a hotel and follow around 4 or 5 hotel staff members and get hilarity. Pros: The guy from "The Class" that is now gay in this show, he's got something. The Bell Boy is also funny too. Cons: Everything else. Jerry O'Connell. Not Funny black lady. Laugh Track.

TJ's Review...Skip it. Watch Carpoolers on DVD and cry laugh at Marmaduke every week.

TJ's Prediction...6 shows max.

No comments: