Monday, June 23, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Chad says...Skidoosh! This was the best animated movie since The Incredibles. I put it right up there with that one. It was stinking hilarious and the story was fantastic. Jack Black was basically born to voice Po. He was perfect in this.

The fight scenes in this movie were either awesome, hysterical or both. Great use of the action, action, action, slow down camera to enhance the action or make you laugh, more action. I saw this movie with my kids and we cracked up the entire time.

Chad's review - you know it's a fantasitic movie when halfway thru you think to yourself, 'I can't wait for this to come out on DVD so I can buy it."

TJ says...Tap the breaks grasshopper. It wasn't as good as the Incredibles, but it was pretty good. I enjoyed the entire movie, and it does have a lot of really funny lines in it, but it's still a cartoon. I looked at my watch a time or two.

The fight scenes were intense, but with the panda in them, not too bad. Jack black did do a good job and the Panda made it not too scary for little kids.

TJ's Review...not as high on it as Chad, but definately worth viewing. I won't buy the DVD.

No comments: