Monday, June 23, 2008

You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Chad says...This was one of Adam Sandlers funniest movies. Put it in a category with Happy Gilmore and some of those other funny ones he did. No not Little Nicky, come on, keep up. It was funny. I laughed a lot. It's still an Adam Sandler movie though so it's just a silly comedy movie. He thinks it's funny to show his bare butt on screen then catch stuff in it. He giggles at huge cod pieces. Farts are funny. I'm not saying I'm better than any of those things b/c they all made me laugh. But that's what you get.

I did crack up at his accent too. There were several times when I thought, "wait, that was a french accent" but I had no problem with that. I bet Sandler stopped stuff a few times and went, "what happened to my accent in that scene...ah screw it, let's not do it again." I agree...good enough for me! Also, the hummus bits were a VERY nice addition.

Chad's review - You'll laugh at the movie. Then you won't tell anyone you saw it. Good stuff!

TJ Says...This move exceeds expectations. It wasn't that bad. It wasn't the typical Adam Sandler "Hey I'm stupid and I do stupid things." It was "Hey I'm super jew and I do stupid things." Good enough change up for me! The biggest negative to this movie was seeing WAAAAY too much naked sandler rear end.

Oh, and does Rob Schnieder have dirt on sandler? I mean this guy has NOTHING, yet keeps appearing in sandler movies. He's got something on the guy. Also, welcome back to movies Kevin Neeland. You had nothing on SNL, and oddly enough, you still got nothin.

TJ's review...I laughed at this movie. It definately worth the rental.

No comments: